Monday, August 2, 2010

Kristina and Chris's Wedding






I saw these pictures were posted on Amy Blackburn's blog and just had to share! Kristina was such a pleasure to work with and we are so happy that we could turn her vision into reality. She sent us this wonderful thank you email after her wedding.

Holy Cow, Devon!!! I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the absolutely amazing job that you did for my wedding. The flowers were truly breathtaking and were more than I could have ever expected. Every single detail was exactly how I had imagined, and more. The corsages were beautiful, and I can't thank you enough for incorporating the button flowers that I had made. It made them so special because they were part of my late grandmother's collection. I will also let you know, that I had not cried AT ALL during the hours leading up to the ceremony until I walked into the bridal room and saw my bouquet. It seemed like a random time to cry, but it was just too perfect. The centerpieces looked EXACTLY like the pictures I brought in, and I'm still not sure how you managed to remember them over a year later. I have gotten so many complements on the flowers and people have told me they looked like they were out of a magazine! Everyone wanted to take an arrangement home with them! Again, thank you so much for making my day so special!
If there is anything I can do to spread the good word/ work of Verbena Floral Design, PLEASE let me know!
Best,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment