Friday, April 2, 2010

Lovely Spring Bouquets...

I just absolutely love the way these bouquets turned out for Shelly's wedding on March 13th at Nature's Point. She was such a wonderful client and amazingly beautiful bride. The photos were taken by Christina Carroll. She got these close ups and I couldn't help myself...I just had to share them! I love the contrast of the cobalt blue dresses and the vibrant pinks, yellows and greens in the bridesmaids' bouquets. Peonies for the bride were perfect with her gown along with accents of rannculas, roses, viburnum and ostrich feathers...oh my!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to take the time to thank you again for all your hard work with all the flowers. We received countless compliments of how absolutely beautiful everything was, from the draping of flowers hanging above the altar, to the gorgeous arrangements on the tables and flower details. It was beyond my imagination and working with you all has been a blessing. You really stayed within my budget and created such an impressive display of florals. I appreciate all that your team accomplished and for making my wedding day exceptionally beautiful. You all truly have a gift, and really were able to create the vision I had, with your talent. I will certainly recommend your services to anyone in the future.
    -Shelly Verner-Patman

    ReplyDelete