Friday, April 9, 2010

In our previous post we shared some images of the lovely bouquets from our 3.13.10 wedding. We just love hearing from our brides after they've taken it all in. Here is what the beautiful bride had to say...

Hi LuAnn,

I wanted to take the time to thank you again for all your hard work with all the flowers. We received countless compliments of how absolutely beautiful everything was, from the draping of flowers hanging above the altar, to the gorgeous arrangements on the tables and flower details. It was beyond my imagination and working with you all has been a blessing. You really stayed within my budget and created such an impressive display of florals. I appreciate all that your team accomplished and for making my wedding day exceptionally beautiful. You all truly have a gift, and really were able to create the vision I had, with your talent. I will certainly recommend your services to anyone in the future.


Thank you so much again,

Shelly

Thank you, Shelly! It was our pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment