Monday, November 16, 2009

Laguna Gloria - 11.14.09 Classically Elegant Affair




I really love it when we create flowers for a wedding and 6 months later a bridesmaid calls us and says..."now I'm getting married!" That's what happened with Anna. She and Michael got married last Saturday at Laguna Gloria. The lovely Mollie at Bloom Photography has already posted major eye candy of this wedding on her blog...check it out! I just love the way Mollie shot this really elegant evening. The chuppah was my favorite part and thanks to Ilios lighting for hanging that gorgeous chandelier inside of it.



Anna and Michael...we wish you the best!


P.S. I'm off to Belize for the week. The shop is open and business as usual...just without me! I'll post more mid-next week when I am back in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment